GLG website accessibility:
We, at GLG are committed to offering our customers the most professional service! this of course also includes equal opportunities in the Internet space for those with various disabilities and/or who use assistive technologies to use a computer.
This site meets the requirements of the “Equal Rights Regulations for Wo\men with Disabilities” (Service Accessibility Adjustments), 2013.
The site complies with the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at level AA and the recommendations of the WCAG2.0 document by the W3C organization. It is also optimized for display in common browsers and for use on the cell phone.
How do you use our accessibility service?
By clicking the accessibility button, a menu will open before you with the following options:
- Changing screen colors to monochrome colors
- Change contrast (high/low)
- Change font size (increase/decrease)
- Changing the font type to a readable font
- Changing the size and color of the mouse cursor
- Screen magnification panel
- Marking links and titles
- Add a description to the photos
- Clicking on one of the options in the menu will change the presentation of the page in the requested way.
Inquiries about accessibility
Did you encounter a problem? Do you have a comment or question?
Do you need a document that appears on the website and it is not accessible??
Found a component or page that is not accessible?
We are here to fix. And soon!
Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org